OCD New Jersey (OCDNJ) is a nonprofit organization sanctioned by the International OCD Foundation (IOCDF). We are committed to the IOCDF goals of:
- Educating the community about Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD),
- Offering support to sufferers and their families, and
- Supporting research.
Members include mental health professionals as well as OCD sufferers, their families, and friends. OCDNJ has a Board of Directors and a Scientific Advisory Board.
- Quarterly Presentation: "Ask the Experts Panel," 7:30pm, Monday, December 12th, 2016, on Rte 18 in East Brunswick, NJ
- Our 17th Annual OCD New Jersey conference will be held Sunday, March 5th, 2017 at 10am. "Killing your Mom, Going to Hell, Sex with a Camel, and more: Treating OCD obsessions that generate guilt, shame and disgust" will be presented by Dr. Carol Hevia. The Living with OCD panel will return, once again moderated by Dr. Allen H. Weg.
- Review of Annual Conference (March 2016)
To receive occasional Email Alerts only: